Our doctors at Wolf Podiatry & Associates maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Myron I. Wolf, D.P.M.
Dr. Wolf received his undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of Illinois. He received his doctor of podiatric medicine degree from William Scholl School of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago where he graduated magna cum laude in 1990. Dr. Wolf continued his training with a surgical residency at Loyola University Medical Center. Dr. Wolf is board-certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine in both foot and ankle surgery and a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He is also a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and Illinois Podiatric Medical Association.
Dr. Wolf's Professional Associations:
* Chief of the Section, Foot & Ankle Surgery, Alexian Brothers Medical Center, 2002 - 2012
* Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
* Fellow, American College of Foot and Anlkle Surgery
* Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
* Member, Illinois Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. Wolf's Hospital & Surgical Center Affiliations:
* Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Elk Grove Village
* St. Alexius Medical Center, Hoffman Estates
* Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital, Lake Forest
* Condell Medical Center, Libertyville
* Hoffman Estates Surgical Center, Hoffman Estates